HideMyAss VPN

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

HOW TO USE A VPN – ASK MARIJA (YES, ANOTHER ONE!)

It appears we love hiring support donkeys who go by the name of Marija – as we welcome another Marija who recently joined the Hide My Ass! Pro VPNcustomer support team. Marija is here to help you with any VPN questions you may have, so feel free to contact her or any other of our customer support donkeys.
Marija
“I joined HMA! in April 2015 as a French, English and Spanish-speaking support agent.
Before joining Hide My Ass! I worked in customer support for an outsource company, and also translated cartoons part-time, but due to the lack of freedom and work satisfaction, I left and started translating cartoons on a full time basis.
I graduated from the Faculty of Philology, French language and literature.
I have a degree in scientific and technical translating as well as simultaneous and consecutive translating.
During my studies I participated in two amateur theatre plays which participated in several festivals and travelled to France and Croatia as well as several towns in Serbia.
I love finding something creative and interesting in everything I do. I love travel and languages, people, sun and laughing, and I adore translating.”
Find out more about our support donkeys including Nenad and Mickey, and of course, if you have any questions regarding our VPN service, feel free to send us an email.

Name of the Provider
Website Address
Hide My Ass
Strong VPN
Switch VPN
Pure VPN
IPVanish VPN
Hotspot Shield Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment